This event is limited to 250 tickets. Any tickets not sold in advance will be available at the door.
- Everyone attending must be 21+ years of age and have valid ID to participate in this event
- Sampler will be provided one (1) ticket for a two (2) ounce sample for each beer entered with your $20 donation
- Sampler will need to supply one (1) sample ticket per sample of beer from each brewer
- for example, if a brewer has two beers, you will need to supply two tickets to try both
- Additional sample tickets are available for purchase beyond your initial allotment at $.50 per sampling ticket, cash only day of event, (no bulk pricing) after all attendees have had a chance to enter the event, no additional ticket sales will be sold in the initial distribution line entering the event
- Sampler will be supplied three voting tickets to be placed into the voting buckets of your three favorite beers
- Sampler may purchase beer from Appalachian Brewing Company during this event at regular price
- Sampler will have access to a finger foods buffet with your $20 donation
- 50/50 - max prize due to State Gaming laws can't exceed $500 regardless of how many tickets we sell for this raffle, so it may not be a true 50/50
- Homebrewing Kit Raffle (Provided by Mr. Steve's Homebrewing Store)
- Spa package Raffle
Tax Deductible Donation:
A portion of your $20 is tax deductible. Unfortunately the buffet portion is not. You will be provided a receipt at the door for the tax deductible portion of your $20 donation.
House rules apply for this event.
We want this event to be enjoyed by everyone and be as professional as possible. This event is not intended to be an indulgence of alcohol, it is meant to showcase Home Brewers and there abilities. Anyone determined to be in violation of any laws or a VIP, Very Intoxicated Person, will be asked to leave and escorted off premises if necessary and no refunds will be given.
Rules subject to change.